Complaint Review: Baker Bank One Card - Higher One - BankCorp Bank

• Reported By: montgomery Alabama
  • Baker Bank One Card - Higher One - BankCorp Bank
    25 Science Park,
    New Haven, Connecticut

Baker Bank One Card - Higher One - BankCorp Bank Debit card company, credit card company New Haven Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: Stop Higher One Facebook Page

I was a student wtih Baker College and in order to get my refund check they said I had to sign up with this HIgher One debit card. Reluctantly I did only to regret it later. This card company wants to charge me $30 inactivity fee EACH freakin month! So i called to have it closed and they said I have to forfeit the remaining balance (which was only 60 cents but still its a rip off) .

I did forfeit this because I wanted this crap out of my hair. Well, 6 weeks later I get an email saying that my account is still open. I go through the whole process of calling and sitting on hold and playing the push button game and again I was assured that it was going to be close this time. They could not tell me WHY it wasnt closed already. So after doing this 3 times I called the FDIC and got things taken care of.

You can file a complaint with the FDIC who will definitely handle things for you. This Baker One Card is under the BankCorp Bank. This is the company you want to tell the FDIC about as well.

YOu can log on directly to the FDIC site at :
www.fdic.gov
phon enumber 877 275 3342

Bigg dogg
montgomery, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2008 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/baker-bank-one-card-higher-one-bankcorp-bank/new-haven-connecticut-06511/baker-bank-one-card-higher-one-bankcorp-bank-debit-card-company-credit-card-company-385538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Stop Higher One Facebook Page

AUTHOR: TG101 - (United States of America)