Complaint Review: Bandfield Hospital

3101 N Miami Ave
    Miami, Florida
    United States of America

Bandfield Hospital Midtown Miami Mistreating pets Miami, Florida

I took my cat for a check up on a lump in her back leg. The vet suggested to enroll in their "health program" supposedly to get discounts on yearly checkups, I agreed. X-rays revealed my cat had some kind of fluid inside so the vet decided to get her into surgery to put a drainage on her leg. During surgery they discovered a mass, they called me, ask my permission to perform a biopsy right away, I agreed.

I arrived hour and a half later and from the lobby I could hear my cat screaming, I approached to the window where they had her and I saw my cat trying to scratch the vet (she's never scratch anybody and she's twelve yo) the vet was performing the biopsy while she was awake!! I ran inside and he acted like it was normal procedure, so did the nurse. "It was suppose to be done while she was under anesthesia!" they didn't apologize neither clean her up. I took my pet home all scared, bloody and shaking. I only came back to have the tubes removed form her leg. And then I took her to a real animal clinic. I got stuck with the health program which I refuse to pay until today. Bandfield Hospitals: animal cruelty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bandfield-hospital/miami-florida-33127/bandfield-hospital-midtown-miami-mistreating-pets-miami-florida-1042988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content