Complaint Review: Banital

• Banital

Naples, Florida
    USA

Banital Deceptive billing procedure for phony product Naples Florida

I heard about Banital as a product that supports weight loss especially for stuborn cases. I have tried every diet so I thought I would try this cleanse. Reading the ingredients on the bottle seemed like a bunch of baloney. I tried it and it didn't do anything. Before I knew it they shipped a second set of bottles at a price of $49. So I spent 98 dollars for nothing more than fake dietary supplement. When I called to see if I could return the second set of bottles they said no.

It took me 10 minutes to get them to stop billing me and sending the product. They actually tried to sell me another product that they said works along with this one to enhance this product. I am not proud that I got taken by this. I am posting this so you can save yourself $100 bucks of your hard earned money. This is some mail order get rich quick trick that won't be around long.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/banital/naples-florida-34114/banital-deceptive-billing-procedure-for-phony-product-naples-florida-1060951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content