Complaint Review: Barbara Glassburn

• Barbara Glassburn
    1325 Pamela Drive
    Franklin, Indiana
    United States of America

Barbara Glassburn Neverenoughyarn@aol.com dba Stitch In Peace Fraud complicit with Ebay Franklin, Indiana

On September 7, 2010, I sent a shipment of needlepoint canvases via UPS (over $45 to ship) to Barbara Glassburn as she had elicited my business via Ebay. She acknowledged receipt of the shipment on 9/20/10. "Dear llcape,

I am so behind on emails I apologize if I did not answer this yet, I thought I did, but perhaps I was wrong, yes, all is here and you are in the line up!

Thanks! Barb"

My items were sold from January 18, 2011 through 2/18/11 and the total sale price of my items was $1,934.97. My take from this was to be

$1,160.98
Ms. Glassburn's website states that consigners will be paid within 30 days, but the last email I received from her indicated it would be 90 days to allow for "charge backs".  She has continuously failed to respond to my emails requesting payment. I created a detailed Excel spreadsheet outlining the entire sale including item numbers, date sold, amount of sale, etc. and while she admired it on March 22, 2011, she has not sent me my money. Foolish woman has lost extensive continued business, as I have a huge amount of product to sell.
I believe Ebay to be complicit in this fraud because she is allowed to continue to lure unsuspecting consigners to forward their property to her and Ebay benefits from the sale of the items as her conduit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2011 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/barbara-glassburn/franklin-indiana-46131/barbara-glassburn-neverenoughyarnaolcom-dba-stitch-in-peace-fraud-complicit-with-ebay-fr-730790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content