Complaint Review: Barbara Van Duyne

• Barbara Van Duyne
    3316 Oak Grove
    Dallas, Texas
    United States of America

Good God.  I hate standing next to this woman in court.  She has horrible old person smell.  It's disgusting.  It's like decay that perfume can't even cover up.  I have to hold my breath when I stand next to her.  The whole time I am thinking, fk it, le*t her win the motion just so I don't have to stand next to the old person body odor.  I think she might have a dead tooth, as well.  When she speaks in your face, it is a smell I would not wish on my own worst enemy.  I literally thought I was going to vomit the last time she speaking too close to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 10:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/barbara-van-duyne/dallas-texas-75204/barbara-van-duyne-raggio-raggio-terrible-old-person-smell-dallas-texas-984156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Barbara Van Duyne Raggio Law Firm Pedophile and Violent Child Abuser Defender

AUTHOR: Dallas Attorney - ()

Barbara Van Duyne of the Raggio Law firm is known pedophile and violent child abuser defender.  She deals in corrupt politics to get little girls into sick creeps hands for money.  I would be suspect of any client she is defending knowing that she defends pedophiles and violent child abusers.

Barbara is a great attorney

AUTHOR: NTXmom - ()

Barbara was very professional throughout our case. She responded quickly and thoughtfully to our questions and did an outstanding job in court. Even though it was a high conflict case, she had patience with everyone involved.