Complaint Review: Barclay Bank - Frontier Airlines Credit Card

Wilmington, Delaware
  • Phone: 302-622-8990
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Barclay Bank - Frontier Airlines Credit Card Posted My Payments to Other's Account - 4 TIMES! Wilmington Delaware

Barclay Bank is the parent company for my Frontier Airlines credit card. Four times over the last two years, despite marking my account no. in red on the statement and on the check, someone posted my payment to the wrong account. It took thirty+ minutes on the phone EACH time to get through customer "service" and on to supervisors to rectify it. EACH time I was assured it was fixed.

Finally, I closed my account and sent in my final payment in full. Yes, AGAIN it was posted to another account and that account was already closed a year ago! I wasn't allowed to speak to the supervisor and put on hold another cumulative 15 minutes to rectify - poorest customer "service" ever experienced.

Jenn
Calistoga, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2008 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/barclay-bank-frontier-airlines-credit-card/wilmington-delaware-19899/barclay-bank-frontier-airlines-credit-card-posted-my-payments-to-others-account-4-tim-382950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content