Complaint Review: baseballandbatus.com

• baseballandbatus.com

Internet
    United States of America

baseballandbatus.com bait & switch, cheap products Internet

*Author of original report: It worked

*Consumer Comment: Basball Bat scam

I ordered two Combat Rusty Bumgardner 98 Anti Virus Reloaded Slowpitch Softball Bats in two different weights.  I paid $159 USD for them.  The bats took almost 2 weeks to get to my house outside of Philadelphia.

When I opened the package, I had been sent two of the most cheaply made bats I've ever seen.  From doing some research online, the bats I received sell for $15/pair.  You can Google them by searching for "Bats Chuangxin".  That is what's written on each bat.  Just look at the first few images that pop pop up.

I have repeatedly asked for my money back but each time I receive an email stating they would like to help me in broken English.  They never actually express HOW they intend to help me.  I've already filed a fraud claim w/ my bank.  STAY AWAY from this website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 11:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/baseballandbatuscom/internet/baseballandbatuscom-bait-switch-cheap-products-internet-1045725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

It worked

AUTHOR: argyjr - ()

Hello!  It took about 2 months, but PNC finally refunded the entire charge from this website.  I had to supply them w/ pictures of the bats I recieved and pictures of the bats I ordered.  I also had about 3 pages worth of paperwork to fill out, but it was totally worth it to get my money back.  Best of luck w/ your bank!!!

Basball Bat scam

AUTHOR: dave westley - ()

I also have been scamed of buying a good baseball bat and having one of those cheap bats sent to me. cheapyouthbaseballbats.com has not contacted me with a solution. I wanted to know if the gentleman who filed a fraud claim with his bank had any luck.

Regards