Complaint Review: Bay Areas Credit Service

• Reported By: Great Falls Montana
  • Bay Areas Credit Service
    1901 W. 10th Street,
    Antioch, California

Bay Areas Credit Service Charged debit card without permission Antioch California

*Consumer Comment: Dispute the transaction

This company charged my debit card and didn't have my permission to do so. They took $200 out of my account. I fied a dispute with my debit card company and it will take 60 days. I also cancelled my debit card and got another one so they can't keep making charges on the card. These people are idiots. I am also going to file a complaint with the Consumer Protection Services - State of Montana Attorney General's Office as well as reporting them to the FBI for theft of funds. They stole money from me. I am also going to report them to the State of California Attorney General's office. This company is a rip off and they take money from people they have no right to. I did some research on the internet and I am not the first person they have done this to. They hack into systems and steal your card, bank information and identity and take your money.

If you see this company on your debit/credit statement dispute the amount, file all of the complaints you can and change your debit/card numbers. Call your bank or credit carrier right away!

Sandra
Great Falls, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2009 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bay-areas-credit-service/antioch-california-94509/bay-areas-credit-service-charged-debit-card-without-permission-antioch-california-449504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Dispute the transaction

AUTHOR: Steph - (U.S.A.)

Call your bank and let them them know there is an unauthorized tranaction and you want to dispute it.