Complaint Review: Bbg Communications International Satelitte Coomunications

• Reported By: thetford Other
  • Bbg Communications International Satelitte Coomunications
    511 E San Ysidro Blvd #1770
    San Ysidro, California

Bbgbbg Communications International Satelitte Coomunications massive overcharge on telephone charges San Ysidro California

*Author of original report: bbg communications

I made 3 calls from the hotel lobby in jamaica to england the total of these calls was 12 mintues, this cost me over 60. Ironically we could have made these calls from our hotel room but as the hotel charges were expensive we thought we'd use this method. I telephoned BBG today and accepted a credit of 26 by a man who sounded like he said the same lines throughtout his working day, he advised that the refund would take 30 to 90 days to go through and threatened that if I took any further action then my credit wouldn't be actioned. This company is despicable and I shall be contacting Samsara hotel in Negril to ask them to remove this telephone from their reception. I am not too sure if I can recover this amount from my credit catd company but I will be contacting them to make them aware.

Steph
thetford
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2008 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bbg-communications-international-satelitte-coomunications/san-ysidro-california/bbgbbg-communications-international-satelitte-coomunications-massive-overcharge-on-telepho-332451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

bbg communications

AUTHOR: Steph - (United Kingdom)

I have emailed the hotel explained the situation to them and have advised that I hold them responsible as they must be aware of the inflated prices that BBG charge, in response to this they forwarded my email to BBG who now after a few emails have offered a refund of 53.68 from my original charge of 67.11!!
So I would advise that if you made the call from a hotel to start with them, I also copied the hotel in on every email received and sent.