Complaint Review: BBG Communications London

• Reported By: Old Reynella Other
  • BBG Communications London
    London,
    United Kingdom

BBG Communications London Phone charge Rip Off at Airports around the world!! London United Kingdom

I had to call Adelaide from Singapore Airport recently. I made a 1 minute call. No information about charges were given. I kept it short to keep the cost down.

Now I have my statement and it cost me AU$20!!! I can't believe this rip off. I can't believe that no information was given and Singapore Aiport have done nothing about this. I intend to contact the airport but I expect to get 'passed on' in circles as usual.

There should be a warning about the extremely high cocts for credit card calls placed next top the phone in big letters.

I called Florida from Adelaide for 1/2 hour once and it only cost me a couple of dollars. How do these con men at BBG Communications justify this charge?

Idf anyone knows how to get their money back let me know. If you know how to contact these creeps let me know.

Hope someone can help?

Barry
Old Reynella
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2008 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bbg-communications-london/london/bbg-communications-london-phone-charge-rip-off-at-airports-around-the-world-london-unite-368486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content