Complaint Review: BBG TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS

AMSTERDAME,
    Europe

BBGBBG TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS A COMPLETE SCANDAL AMSTERDAME Amsterdame

*Author of original report: BBG COMMUNICATIONS

I Was on vacation for four days in amsterdame.While on my stay i used the hotel room phone and was automatically connected to a service which asked for my card details before connection.There was no operater,no exchange of details on rates or connection fee.
On making these calls i got cut off on 1st connection as the person on the other end could not here me. On the second attempt i was on the phone for roughly 7mins. My 3rd call lasted 10 seconds as the person wasnt there so there was no conversation.

A day after my return my bank branch contacted me over the transactions to confirm i had used the card for these purchases.Please bare in mind i was on the phone for no longer than 8minutes.The bank told me there was a toal of nearly 68 euro and a few cent for the calls.This in dollars would be roughly about $110 give or take with the exchange rate.It only happened this january and i am still waitin for a reply from the branch as i filed a report on it.I done this as i had to contact the hotel and was given a number to ring a man by the name of andreas who deals with this as the hotel had no dealings with the problem as the lins where run by the company BBG.

oN CONTACTING THIS MAN HE SAID HE DIDNT DEAL IN THE COMPLAINTS OFFICE AND FORWARDED ON MY DETAILS.Still no reply yet but will update this if i get any satifaction.

Thanks to all those who have reported on this topic as it is prof for my bank and they might allow me to contest the payments made to the company.

Kind regards to all who read this and best of luck with yer complaints.

YOUNG LADY

Young lady
CORK
Ireland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2008 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bbg-telephone-communications/amsterdame-/bbgbbg-telephone-communications-a-complete-scandal-amsterdame-amsterdame-303830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

BBG COMMUNICATIONS

AUTHOR: Young lady - (Ireland)

On my previous comments with the problem with the company.i would like to report that i have been contacted and informed that there was an error in the system and they apologised for the inconvience. I will be refunded 80% of the charges so i am a happy lady.

Hope all works out for all who may have a problem.