Complaint Review: Be Seen Dry Cleaning

• Be Seen Dry Cleaning
    1120 East Kennedy Blvd. unit 113
    Tampa, Florida
    United States of America

Be Seen Dry Cleaning Owner Terry & Dolly Riney My once beautiful, now DESTROYED jacket! Tampa, Florida

If you want your clothes to stay nice do not drop them off here! I recently dropped off a Joie jacket that was over $1,000.00. It is/was lambskin leather with a silk lining. The owner assured me he could clean something like this and would even send it to a leather specialist. He also stated that he would replace it if it was ruined. Unfortunately, I left the jacket with him.

I picked it up a few weeks later and to my dismay the whole jacket now has warped, ruined leather and new stains that were not previously on there! Awful! So I went back to Be Seen Dry cleaning and showed him the jacket. He insisted he would not pay to replace it, nor would he even refund the $101.58 I paid for him to clean it. He then demanded I leave the store and called security. The security guard kindly waited with me while I called Tampa Police to come fill out a police report. Unfortunately for me, my jacket is still ruined... Fortunately for you, you might read this before you take your clothes there!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2011 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/be-seen-dry-cleaning/tampa-florida-33602/be-seen-dry-cleaning-owner-terry-dolly-riney-my-once-beautiful-now-destroyed-jacket-ta-803792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content