• Report: #820495

• Submitted: Tue, January 10, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 10, 2012

• Reported By: sosad[ — Morral Ohio United States of America
BeautifyAndProtect.com
5 Great Valley Parkway, Suite 210 Malvern, Pennsylvania United States of America

BeautifyAndProtect.com PROLASH "BEAUTY CLUB", they got me... Malvern, Pennsylvania

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

"Free" Trial Offer for ProLash Eyelash Enhancer is far from "free".  This "free" offer costs $1.00 + s&h "up to" $7.23 and automatically enrolled me in their Beauty Club, charging me 119.32 and will automatically charge my account $76.30/60day supply thereafter.  Thought I read all the terms prior to entering my request but they got me on this one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2012 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/beautifyandprotectcom/malvern-pennsylvania-19355/beautifyandprotectcom-prolash-beauty-club-they-got-me-malvern-pennsylvania-820495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BeautifyAndProtect.com