Complaint Review: beauty schools of america

• Submitted: Tue, February 01, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, May 19, 2014
  • Reported By: excower — Florida USA
  • beauty schools of america
    1060 w 49 st
    hialeah, Florida
    United States of America

beauty schools of america WASTE OF OUR TIME! hialeah, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Beauty School of America delivers

I know about the other sites but I glad I found this one. This company sucks to work for!!I left a good job to come here to work for these idiots and all I got from them was lies and empty promises. They fired me and everyone in my group and even had security block us and escorted us out of the building. All they do is waste the time of good employees by using them and then setting them up to be fired. They spend all day talking crap about each other and then act as everyone likes everyone. Their fake and full of crap! Since I been working for them they have fired good people by setting them up and they still talk crap about this ex employees. Believe all of these ex workers are aware of the crap that is spoken about them and is reported and noted with all names of staff. I will keep them informed of everything that was told to me by them by certain staff members of this company. I will never recommend this school to anyone for working at or studying in. And one more thing. All of this post on this site and the other sites about this school are true and I know because I seen how they treat people here. They can all kiss my black a**!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2011 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/beauty-schools-of-america/hialeah-florida-33012/beauty-schools-of-america-waste-of-our-time-hialeah-florida-689520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Beauty School of America delivers

AUTHOR: Rhonda - ()

Speaking as a new student, they have so far lived up to the promises of the website and I couldn't be happier. Looking forward to learn more. I am sure that there were reasons for any contained incident but I hope that they have settled whatever it was.