Complaint Review: BEETHRIFTY LLC

• BEETHRIFTY LLC
    13412 JEFFERSON DAVIS HWY
    WOODBRIDGE, Virginia
    USA

BEETHRIFTY LLC IGNACIO SHUM 13 OUT OF THE 22 SHOES GAYLORDS EXPORTED WERE GARBAGE WOODBRIDGE Virginia

This is a Chilean Company who brings from the States and Canada, used clothing and used shoes.

After a long negociation with B Thrifthy I placed a very specific and detailed purchasing order and sent the whole $ amount to pay for it : US$ 10,000

Their normal price is 0,75/pound of merchandise .... I offered 1 dollar ... for me to get a very specific and graded product.

To my dismay .... what came into the container was awfull: 13 out of the 22 gaylords ... were just umpaired, damaged, teared and unusable shoes .... every part of my purchasing order was violated.

I asked a third party to inspect the product and he file a report agreing with me. I asked a refund ... because my loss was up to US$ 7,000 ... Mr Ignacio Shum agreed to credit me US$ 3,500 against my next order.

He offered me an array of product alternatives, I choose 2 of them ..... and that was the last time I heard from them.

At this point you understand that as a Chilean citizen doing business with an american provider .... I m inclined to believe I have been scamed ... ripped.

At least ... I want the case and the provider to be known ..

Sincerely yours

Juan Luis

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2016 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/beethrifty-llc/woodbridge-virginia-22191/beethrifty-llc-ignacio-shum-13-out-of-the-22-shoes-gaylords-exported-were-garbag-1332221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content