Complaint Review: begoldrentals

• begoldrentals

England, London
    United Kingdom

begoldrentals Massive scam alert - beware!!!!!!!! London, England London

Looking for a place to rent on my vacation and came across Be gold rentals. The price of the Flat was reasonable so I decided to go for it. I sent a bank check as requested and waited for a response. After two days of no response I started to become suspicious. I started to check on line in reference to the company and found a report that states that they stopped responding after the money has been cleared. Sure enough this happened to me. I have sent numerous emails to them in regards to canceling my reservation but to this day no response. According to the contract I signed I am able to receive 100% refund if I choose to cancel well in advance. I made the reservation four months in advance and started canceling two weeks later. Obviously they are in breach of their own contract. I should have known better when the web site did not offer a phone number to contact them.

This company is not legitimate and would like to get my money back even though the company is in London England. Is there anyone who knows the procedures and could recommend the proper law in England in order to get my money back? Please email me at nvoulgaris@aol.com, I would appreciate any help in this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/begoldrentals/england-london/begoldrentals-massive-scam-alert-beware-london-england-london-1145369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content