Complaint Review: beneficial Client Care

• Reported By: Lindenwold nj
  • beneficial Client Care
    Lake Park, Florida
    Lake Park, Florida

Beneficial Client Care guarnteed credit line of 2500 if I paid them $247 ripoff business on the phone Lake Park Florida

Beneficial Client Care called my cell phone offering me the opportunity to own an unsecured credit card in the amount of 2500 if I paid them $247 by check. I told them I do not have the money now to call me back in September. The woman said she can take my order now and postdate my check to September 15th. I agreed. I took the number of the company and they gave me a confirmation number.

I checked my account only to find out that they with drew the money on August 15th. They have placed me in great financial debt. They took the money for my car payment. Now I don't have the money for the car payment, I am in jepordy of loosing my car.

I thought this was a legimate business. When I tried calling them and the number was busy, I tried looking them up to find out that they are a fraud company. I am extremely shocked and scared. This transaction has placed me in bad financial debt.

Help!!!!

Laura
Lindenwold, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2002 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/beneficial-client-care/lake-park-florida/beneficial-client-care-guarnteed-credit-line-of-2500-if-i-paid-them-247-ripoff-business-o-27298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content