Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, September 21, 2004

• Reported By:Piqua Ohio
Berkeley Enzyte
Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkeley Enzyte ripoff They sent me pills I did not order and would not give me my money back and cancel Cincinnati Ohio

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Berkeley Enzyte sent me free 30 day Enzyte pills and charged 4.99. Then they sent me 60 day supply and charged me 69.99. When i called them they said they could not give back my money and or cancle the order. Please help me.

Jean
Piqua, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2004 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/berkeley-enzyte/cincinnati-ohio-45242/berkeley-enzyte-ripoff-they-sent-me-pills-i-did-not-order-and-would-not-give-me-my-money-b-109513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley Enzyte