Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane

• Bernard Haldane
    www.bernardhaldane.com
    Dallas, Texas

Bernard Haldane RED FLAGS EVERYWHERE, PROMISES OF EMPLOYMENT Dallas Texas

Thank GOD for this web site. My husband went for an interview today. This evening he told me about this company and their promises of employment, and how impressed they were with his resume, but they wanted my opinion. Why in the HELL, do they want my opinion. SO I got on the internet and found this site. Thanks.

I'm sure we saved thousands of dollars. He has a second interview next week, that he will be cancelling. The company is very plush, everyone is in three piece suits, The office suites are very executive. All show and no go. Kristen Grant VP of Client Services, you didnt do a good job of scamming us.

Jenny
garland, Texas

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2003 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bernard-haldane/dallas-texas-75251/bernard-haldane-red-flags-everywhere-promises-of-employment-dallas-texas-62104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content