Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Fri, April 17, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 17, 2009

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Best Buy Blinds
4700 W. Russell Rd. #300 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Best Buy Blinds Take your deposit and never deliver!!! Las Vegas Nevada

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Let me begin by saying I called there full page ad in the phone book calling for blinds for my new home. I called two other companies as well and Best Buy asked if I was getting other estimates and I said yes. They asked when I was getting them and I said the same day. They made the appointment last because they knew I was getting other quote.

After getting two bids before Best Buy Blinds, they came in around what I thought. Best Buy came in and beat there price. I thought WOW, great...It was a little rude though, they were supposed to be there at 2pm and showed up 4pm. I gave them the benefit of the doubt. I decided to order the blinds and they said because they sold the job so inexpensive they want all the money up front. I wrote a check and they promise to deliver in a week. I was also told I could change my mind whether I want holes or no-holes that same day.

I called the next day and they said they built the blinds already. If I want no-holes it's an extra $300 more. I thought wow, now they're matching the competition. Neighbors have told me they're shady, but now I know why.

Long story short, no one will answer the phone now...I still have no blinds and it's going on 2 months. I am about to get the police department involved and am warning all to be very very careful. They are worse then nigerian scam artist. VERY DECEPTIVE TRADE practices. BUYERS BEWARE!!!

John
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2009 10:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/best-buy-blinds/las-vegas-nevada-89118/best-buy-blinds-take-your-deposit-and-never-deliver-las-vegas-nevada-444615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Buy Blinds