Complaint Review: Best Buy

• Reported By: Peter DeRienzo — Sherwood Forest California USA
  • Best Buy

Nationwide
    USA

Best Buy Worst Delivery and Customer Service-EVER Northridge, California Nationwide

9 days after I purchased a $1,377 TV and taking two days off work to accept delivery, I still do not have my TV.  I have had no less than 15 telephone calls with company representatives who do nothing but lie and make excuses for their incompetance.  Never have I dealt with a company that is so uncaring and has caused me to lose money by having to take days off work to wait for their incompetant delivery people.

Do not patronize Best Buy.  Their customer service is the worst of any company I have ever encountered and they have thousands of complaints filed on-line.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2016 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/best-buy/nationwide/best-buy-worst-delivery-and-customer-service-ever-northridge-california-nationwide-1346713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content