Complaint Review: Better Way Auto Transport

8453 NW 66th St
    Miami, Florida
    United States of America

Better Way Auto Transport Money hungry rip-off artists Miami, Florida

I hired this company to transport my truck on 6/8. They came in $150 less than any other company and told me the other companies were charging too much. I gave them my credit card info and they double charged me the deposit hoping I would not notice.  I sent an email cancelling the order.  It took them a week to refund the $154.95 over charge back.

The contract states that I will receive the deposit of $154.95 back within 30 days minus a $25 administarative fee. It has been 33 days and no refund. I called on 7/3 and they said it could be another 2 weeks. I called today and they are not answering their phone. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2012 06:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/better-way-auto-transport/miami-florida-33166/better-way-auto-transport-money-hungry-rip-off-artists-miami-florida-909992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content