Complaint Review: Beverly Hills Credit, Bill James, Rune Arden

Beverly Hills, California
  • Phone: 323-370-6301
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Beverly Hills Credit, Bill James, Rune Arden SCAM. no results, now hiding, in law suit, thieves, dont trust they steal Beverly Hills California

*Consumer Suggestion: Fraud! Don't let these guys take your money

These cowards are not to be trusted. They guarantee results in so much time and after you pay, you must change phone numbers you are calling fromm to get them. They have already tried to take me for nearly $ 5,000. I only say tried because we are entering a law suit with these losers. They CAN NOT produce anything from the inquiry removal to the trade lines to the lines of credit or anything in between. Do not waste time or money on these worthless peices of trash. They can not do anything except steal money from you for their own good.

They constantally switch companies. They are now with Beverly Hills credit, previously with Sunset Capital. They have the e-mail addresses varkoleads, billjames00, runearden000, or fastcreditline. They probably go by fictious names as well.

Jonathan
n/a, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2008 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/beverly-hills-credit-bill-james-rune-arden/beverly-hills-california-90211/beverly-hills-credit-bill-james-rune-arden-scam-no-results-now-hiding-in-law-suit-t-326747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Fraud! Don't let these guys take your money

AUTHOR: Ccofarizona - (U.S.A.)

I have also been ripped off by Bill James and Rune Arden.

I personally Flew from Phoenix to LA. I met with Bill James in person, I wanted to make sure he has a legitimate office and actually worked for Sunset Capital These two guys agreed to fix my credit, and add tradelines so that I could obtain a loan for my business.

I deposited $2,500 into their checking account "Beverly Hills Credit Consulting". They continually tried to get me to deposit another $6k in order to add tradelines and "speed up the process". The will not return any of my phonecalls or return my e-mail. I have been denying the fact that I got "ripped off" however I know see that I am not alone. BEWARE