Complaint Review: bfm*maxnaim.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 16, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013
  • Reported By: emmtqg — Quincy Massachusetts
  • bfm*maxnaim.com
    1200 Brand Blvd., Ste 154 (from another report)
    Glendale (The address info another report), California
    United States of America

bfm*maxnaim.com Automatically charged me $49 without my knowledge nor consent. Glendale ,The address info another report, California

Hello,

I foolishly took an online survey about Sears stores (who should not be liable - they used their name, I recently had shopped there). After the survey, they offered me a watch for $5.99 + shipping which I agreed with the price. I received the watch and am happy with it (not the best quality, but for ~$6, happy enough).

But, this month, slammed with a $49.00 charge on the credit card I gave them. Huh? I never agreed to any future "club" nor "membership" nor anything like that what so ever. If I don't reach them between "their" business hours of 7am to 8pm then I am changing my card # and filing a fraud complaint with my credit union (which I have contacted and will help me) and changing my #. In no way were they upfront with me.

I'm mad at myself for trying to help taking a survey and will never ever do that again. Piranhas. A word to them, just be oh so proud of your "business" - it'll come back and bite you.  I will never give my CC # to anything like that again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 06:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bfmmaxnaimcom/glendale-the-address-info-another-report-california-21204/bfmmaxnaimcom-automatically-charged-me-49-without-my-knowledge-nor-consent-glendale-1043617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content