Complaint Review: Big Ticket Pictures, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, August 05, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013
  • Reported By: Blakenator — Los Angeles California
  • Big Ticket Pictures, Inc.
    5842 W Sunset Hill Blvd
    Los Angeles, California
    USA

Big Ticket Pictures Inc., Big Ticket Television, Big Ticket Entertainment, CBS Television Distribution Violated their own agreement when Judge Brown gave me punitive and they didn't pay. I won in court. Los Angeles California

I am sorry to see of your involuntary and unfortunate predicament. I was on one of the last shows aired prior to Judge Brown's departure from CBS and since you were on Judge Judy's show, I understand what happened.

During the recording of my show Judge Brown awarded me my original claim plus punitive damages. The production manager who invited me would not listen to my dispute when I only got paid my original claim. I called Big Ticket Picture studio and nobody ever returned my call.

Over a month ago I took them to small claims court where they were a no show. I had my agreement available and told the judge what part of the agreement they violated. I was awarded my claim and I have a judgment and check being sent to me.

You are well within your statute of limitations. If the promise to pay you in full "if you win" is still recorded SOMEWHERE and you were only compensated of your appearance, you have a case and I can help you. I am not a licensed attorney, I just know how to get you filed, them served, your evidence organized, and you your day in real court with Big Ticket Pictures.

My number is (((REDACTED))) if you're ready to take back what is rightfully yours.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/big-ticket-pictures-inc/los-angeles-california-90028/big-ticket-pictures-inc-big-ticket-television-big-ticket-entertainment-cbs-television-1073250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content