Report: #205962

• Bill Chang - LWPELECTRONICS
    202 Magnolia Drive
    Saco, Maine

Bill Chang - LWPELECTRONICS ripoff Saco Maine

This individual sent an email to me confirming that $475.00 has been charged to my paypal account (I have an account that I rarely use and has a zero balance) for a Nokia cell phone.

So far no unauthorized charges have been made to any of my accounts. I have already sent a fraud alert to paypal and will dispute through paypal and my bank if need be.

Clearly "Bill Chang" (at 202 N. Magnolia Drive, Saco, Maine, 04072) has been quite busy.

Mia
Miami Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2006 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bill-chang-lwpelectronics/saco-maine-04072/bill-chang-lwpelectronics-ripoff-saco-maine-205962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content