Complaint Review: Bill Heard Chev

• Bill Heard Chev
    Houston Levee
    Memphis, Tennessee

Bill Heard Chev Jipped again by bill Memphis Tennessee

I just finished ligations with bill heard's lawyer and a crooked judge and got screwed again by bill for an additional $5,000 because of a lie from one of their saleman. This is for a car that's not worth $4-5,000 but because of a 17% rate at 72 mos I will pay $40,000 with not way to trade or sale I am so upside down I cannot ever get rid of the debt.

I don't understand why all the other law suit are frozen due to bankruptcy but they were allow to come after me. I like so many others need a car with less than perfect credit and went there to get a car after totaling my car and was told that after the ins paid, bill would pay the amout owe in order to sell me a car.

Now I was told that I also had gap ins and it would pay my balance and I would not owe any money ,30 days after I assume I has been financed the salesman call to say I need $4,000 dollars to get financed. I was told to write a Check for $4,000 dollars but Bill Heard had paid the balanced owed. I under quite a bit of stress and suggestion that I would lose this care wrote the Check. Big mistake I was told by the salesman that it would not be deposit! LIE!!!! It was suppose to be included as part of paperwork for financing only.

The judge in this case was a bigger jerk than Bill and all of those other crooks for Bill. I see why Bill Heard Chev was able to do this to so many for so long. Oh I also have $1500 service agreement that is useless now that they are closed.

I don't understand why my case was allowed to proceed when all others case aganist Bill Heard have been frozen. But just like our recent presidental election 2 days ago
PAY BACK is a @!$%&

Jipped by bill heard chev
Memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2008 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bill-heard-chev/memphis-tennessee-38141/bill-heard-chev-jipped-again-by-bill-memphis-tennessee-388662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content