Report: #332032

• Reported By: Golden Colorado
  • BILLINGSVC.COM 2063579, Support@ultimatepayment.com
    support@ultimatepayment.com
    Internet

BILLINGSVC.COM 2063579, Support@ultimatepayment.com Sold me a program that is worthless, but also acts like a virus on my computer. Internet

Dear Representative:
This is the e-mail I sent on 5-7-2008 to support @ultimatepayment.com and the second letter was copied from the Rip-Off Web Site, which explains my exact experience in detail, except my loss was $94.95.

I purchased your PC-Cleaner+XSpy+Premium for $94.95 with the expectations of deleting my virus, trojan, etc. I have not been able to cure anything. Instead, I have dicovered your system in and of itself is a virus. Even though I paid for the program (order # 6873659 on 5/04/08 and Authorization Code of 21112126 and last four didits of credit card 3360), I am now getting your systems warning and then pop-up advertisements for a cure is to order your program!

Please cancel my purchase and refund my account immediately.

Bob
Golden, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2008 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/billingsvccom-2063579-supportultimatepaymentcom/internet/billingsvccom-2063579-supportultimatepaymentcom-sold-me-a-program-that-is-worthless-b-332032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content