Complaint Review: Bintang Tackle

• Bintang Tackle
    Jl Bintang No 32CKOMPLEK BUMI Asri 40227 Banduma
    Indonesia, Select State/Province
    United States of America

Bintang Tackle Bintaro Marilyn, Mario Gunawan, Evan Henry This company takes your money and never sends the goods. The website looks good but this company is untrustworthy and deceptive. Indonesia, Other

I decided to purchase 4 reels from this company as the website looked professional and inviting.  When putting through my order the website would not accept my order and I emailed the company via their "Contact us" system where I made the enquiry about purchasing these goods and also the postage price.

I received a reply with a quote for all reels and postage.  The company would not accept credit card payment due to the site being unavailable.  I then contacted my bank to organise a bank transfer.  I should have realised something was not right when the deposit was to go to  "Evan Henry".  I did query this but the reply came back and I felt it should be ok.

After not receiving any reply after the money was deposited I continually emailed this company.  The money was transferred on the 7/1/2013.  By the 25/1/13 I still had not received confirmation about my order.  I received an email from the actual owner who advised that there had been flooding and that the order would be sent the next week.

I have never received any of these reels.   I continually emailed this company and never again heard from them.  The monies spent with this company was nearly $800.  By doing this report I hope other people see this and do not use this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 05:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bintang-tackle/indonesia-select-stateprovince-/bintang-tackle-bintaro-marilyn-mario-gunawan-evan-henry-this-company-takes-your-money-an-1037726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content