Complaint Review: Bitinstant

• Bitinstant

Internet
    USA

Bitinstant Paid For Bitcoins, Got Nothing In Return  Internet

I Aam writing this report in regards to bitinstant.com. Its a bitcoin exchange site that will let you exchange international currencies for bitcoins. Its quite simple, comeplete a order, do a money gram, and whala theres your bitcoins in your wallet. Instead all I found was dissappointment.

I had tried contacting them, and they had ignored me time and time again. It is impossible to get a resolution to a problem with this company. They took my money, and offered nothing in return. I had looked online on the forums and im not the only one with this issue with this company. I'm going to take the next course of action and file a complaint with my state so this can progress to a criminal matter.

Consumers BEWARE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bitinstant/internet/bitinstant-paid-for-bitcoins-got-nothing-in-returnnbsp-internet-1058678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content