Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, July 12, 2016

• Reported By: Sick and Stymied — Oakland California USA
Bittersweet Cafe
5427 College Avenue Oakland, California USA

Bittersweet Cafe Their mocha made me sick, they offered me a refund via FB and blocked me when I accepted. Oakland California

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I emailed them on Facebook to complain that I'd become ill after drinking a mocha at their just-closed Rockridge location and they offered me a refund--then blocked me when I accepted!

The fact that they read my message and didn't get back to me for a couple days seemed odd, so it started out rocky, if you'll pardon the pun.

All I was asking for was $5; I wasn't suing for medical bills!

Excuse me, not asking, *accepting*. They offered it:

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2016 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bittersweet-cafe/oakland-california-94618/bittersweet-cafe-their-mocha-made-me-sick-they-offered-me-a-refund-via-fb-and-blocked-me-1316435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bittersweet Cafe