Complaint Review: Blast Fitness and ABC Financial

Sherwood, Arkansas
    USA

Blast Fitness and ABC Financial Gym & Fitness Club Sherwood Arkansas

*UPDATE Employee: ABC Financial

This company makes it nearly impossible to cancel their membership. I did all they asked, went into one of their crappy fitness centers and talked to a manager (during the hours a manager is there), got a written note from him, filled it out and got his signature, then I faxed it like I was supposed to, and a month later I'm still getting billed. Finally I called them back, you cannot cancel over the phone, they will not refund my charges, I ultimately had to file a dispute with my bank and cancel my credit card... STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY, THIS IS A SCAM AND I CAN'T BELIEVE A PROPER BUSINESS WOULD BEHAVE THIS WAY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blast-fitness-and-abc-financial/sherwood-arkansas-72124/blast-fitness-and-abc-financial-gym-fitness-club-sherwood-arkansas-1067717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ABC Financial

AUTHOR: stephanie@abc - ()

Hello,

We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make sure your situation was handled properly.

Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email me at Stephanie.cook@abcfinancial.com with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number on your account so that I may look into this for you.

Stephanie Cook

Customer Relationship Specialist

ABC Financial Services, Inc.