Complaint Review: Blessed Be Baskets, Sylvia Nagel

• Blessed Be Baskets, Sylvia Nagel
    4718 LIMERICK DRIVE
    Tmapa, Florida
    United States of America

Blessed Be Baskets, Sylvia Nagel Abusive, threatening and harassing people Tmapa, Florida

*Consumer Comment: she needs to be fired

Sylvia Nagel who I know little of feels she needs to know me.  Apparently she has had a tiff with a friend of mine and now and then by association am to be subjugated to her stalking, harassing, slanderous, threats, and defamatory remarks,. Today I say no more! Though I would not use Blessed Be Baskets as the nature of the complaint she has gone and used it as a shield and weapon. Should you have discourse with Sylvia you will be "starving the children... "

I have two blog posts in regards to her targeting me, my church , and even conspired with others to campaign against me and my church. blog one   and blog two

Here phone calls !  :
.....com/listen/clmf">Call one  and Call Two

I enclosed screen shots and self proclaimed mental illness for extensive drug abuse in her early life. I tell people to be forewarned and forearmed should she target you it may be already too late.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blessed-be-baskets-sylvia-nagel/tmapa-florida-33610/blessed-be-baskets-sylvia-nagel-abusive-threatening-and-harassing-people-tmapa-florid-1013547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

she needs to be fired

AUTHOR: Robert E F - (United States of America)

I do believe that Sylvia should be fired As ceo from her Charity. she has forged federal documents. she has told Insane people to come and stalk me and Kill myself my family and burn down my church which is the same place as My house.