Complaint Review: Blink Health

• Blink Health
    12744 NE 116th Lane
    Richmond, Washington
    USA

they pretend to be discount pharmacy. they make you paid for the meds that you listed. have you show the receipt to your local pharmacy. the pharmacy tells me that they are not affiliated with blink health. my pharmacy told me you have been rip off. this company has a tv commercial. this is how I got there information from the tv. I even try to cancel my transaction and they still got my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2016 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blink-health/richmond-washington-98304/blink-health-discount-pharmacy-rx-richmond-washington-1339055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

It does work

AUTHOR: Bobbi - (USA)

Not every pharmacy accepts blink there is an option to see what pharmacy near you does

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Works for me

AUTHOR: Wanda - (USA)

The first time I used blink I was nervous because as you stated, you must pay before you get your prescription. I went to CVS with the printed receipt I received from blink. The clerk said she had never heard of them before but took the paper to the computer, entered the numbers on the receipt and everything worked fine. She handed me my prescription and that was it. I have used it many times since and all the pharmacies I use are accustomed to the program so now it's become even easier, I just hand them my phone, that has the blink app. I have insurance but I rarely use it because blink and goodrx are usually cheaper. If you google both companies you'll find many articles written about them, they're very legitimate and will save you a lot of money.

Works great at Walgreens and Rite Aid

AUTHOR: RIuser - (USA)

I brought a printout from Blink website to the pharmacies listed above. Walgreens was familiar with them, and assured me they legitimate. Rite Aid had never heard of Blink, however I was anxious to see if I could save over $40 per month as their posted prices reflected. Sure enough, I showed the pharmacist the receipt, and it went through without a hitch! Using due diligence, this company legitimately negotiates with the pharmaceutical companies for a lower price, than I was paying with my Blue Cross. I expect this company will eventually be heard of everywhere. I am writing this as I am grateful that I can now afford a med, that was getting difficult to pay for otherwise.