Complaint Review: Blu Domain

• Blu Domain
    5127 Carefree Trail
    Parker, Colorado
    USA

Blu Domain Aundrea Maniz Hasselback (CEO) Blu Domain, Aundrea Maniz Hasselback, CEO, SCAM, Bludomain.com, Domain Parker Colorado

I have had my domain for 2 years with Blu Domain. Recently it expired 3 days ago on June 20th. I was going to renew it but the following day it was bought by Blu Domain CEO Aundrea Muniz Hasselbach by using GoDaddy. I am OUTGRAGED because I have been a customer for 2 years and then the CEO buys my website for no reason without telling me.

I don't understand and the customer service is terrible. Of course there is no phone number to call nor is there live chat anymore on bludomain.com. I am appalled at this and I want my website back, no one is answering and I've been trying to figure this out for days! Blu Domain is a SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2014 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blu-domain/parker-colorado-80134/blu-domain-aundrea-maniz-hasselback-ceo-blu-domain-aundrea-maniz-hasselback-ceo-scam-1156997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content