Complaint Review: BlueBird Amex

• BlueBird Amex

Internet
    United States of America

BlueBird Amex Bluebird lies on how to use their card Internet

I rented a car at Enterprise and use for the first time my BlueBird Amex card from Walmart. To my shock and disbelief BlueBird Amex charged an additional 15% of my 298.71 rental charge grand total 343.52. actual charge for the rental 98.71 plus 200 deposit by Enterprise plus 15% by Bluebird. When I called BlueBird on the reason why the extra 15% charge I was told by their reps that the 15% was a tip that Enterprise charges to all their customers. Which after Enterprise and I stop laughing at the BlueBird reps bold face lie we corrected the rep with the 15% was charge by BlueBird NOT by Enterprise.

I did a follow up call regarding the hold placed on my card when after speaking with 5 different reps and got 5 different answers NOTHING was settled Bluebird still has a hold for 244.81 Enterprise has settle my account as they do it's Bluebird when I spoke with Bluebird management I was advise that Bluebird is NOT meant for purchasing Gas (to pay at the pump $50-$100 hold will be place on-top of the actual gas price), Rental Cars (15% additional of your total on hold), or Hotel transactions (20-40% additional of your total on hold). They are meant for daily charges and nothing more but when you speak with Bluebird reps you can use the card for anything you like.

My favorite lie from Bluebird depending on whom you talk to will determined when the holds will be release and money put back on your card but except 7 business day hold on transactions listed above but bluebird will say it's the merchant not them placing the hold.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bluebird-amex/internet/bluebird-amex-bluebird-lies-on-how-to-use-their-card-internet-1023959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content