Report: #1142036

• Book Marketing Services
    PO Box 26822
    Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania
    USA

Book Marketing Services Continues to solicit my mother (stage 1 alzheimers) for books etc. Will not cease and desist! Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania

Book Marketing Services, PO Box 26822, Lehigh Valley, PA 18002

Continues to solicit my aged mother (1st stage alzheimers), Low fixed income, for Books.

My mother does not read books, nor does she cook or ask others to cook for her.  She automatically writes checks to any person, cpmpany, or entity, that solicits, bills or otherwise encourages her to buy something.

I then, in turn, have to balance her checkbook and make emends, etc, for her overspending.  I have asked this company (tried to find all parent companies or subsidiaries) to cease and desist, as it constitutes elder abuse (in my opinion).  Have even suggested that I may litigate against them if they do not stop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2014 08:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/book-marketing-services/lehigh-valley-pennsylvania-18002/book-marketing-services-continues-to-solicit-my-mother-stage-1-alzheimers-for-books-etc-1142036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content