ED Magedson – Founder
Boston Technologies280 Summer Street, 9th Floor, Boston, MA 02210 Boston, Massachusetts USA
Boston Technologies BT major scam Boston Massachusetts
BT is known to " Bucket Orders"
Bucket shops are fraudulent brokerage firms that "book" a client's orders but never really execute them on an exchange.
The counterparty they used was not taking any of BT's micro trades. Those trades were all kept in house and if at all were offset at another company they owned offshore !
January 2013 - reports indicate the following......
- Boston technologies Inc500 placement is done with 'cooked figures' , there was no due diligence done by Inc 500 at all !!!
- BT cannot get investor funding due to investor due diligence which turns up George's involvement in BTR and Kevin Millien's RAPE charges whilst at college. [continued below]....
- George recently borrowed $100,000 from BT funds to finance his wedding.
- George and Kevin use BT as their own personal bank account.
- Before Christmas 2012 BT dismissed 11 employees.
- Existing BT clients are leaving the sinking ship of Boston technologies.
- BT manipulates all trades by delaying the trade a few seconds, with margin calls and slippage , some trades are not even put through the system.
- All BT SYOB settings are manipulated within the program.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/boston-technologies/boston-massachusetts-02210/boston-technologies-bt-major-scam-boston-massachusetts-1055264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.