Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, April 17, 2017

• Reported By: Anonymous — Florida USA
Bray Group International
0481 Grant Line Rd #110 Elk Grove, California USA

Bray Group International Company Doesn't Support Their Products or Customers Elk Grove California

This company manufactures a windshield skin product (similar to a cell phone screen protector) that goes over the windshield of your vehicle.

Before installing the product, we were lied to by the company telling us that it would be an easy install and they told us if we'd installed another type of product, which we had, we'd be able to do this on the first try without issue. Then once the product arrived and we called their support department, the support person told us that they'd never heard of anyone actually installing one of these successfully on the first try and the salesperson was very wrong. I called our sales rep back and he continued to tell us it wouldn't be a problem and to just do it. Well sure enough, install went terrible and the product looked awful.

When I asked the company to give us a discount on another one or a free one to give it another shot, the salesperson said he'd get back to me. He never did. I then called back a few weeks later and he said they couldn't do anything.

Still willing to give it another shot, I ordered 2 more so we'd have 2 to work with this time in case it went bad. He told me a price and everything seemed good. Then I got an invoice that had extra charges on it and they were charging shipping. I said "With all of the issues that your product has had so far, and the fact that we're not even asking for anything, can you at least waive the $30 shipping?" to which the response was also "no".

I decided it wasn't even worth doing business with this company anymore because obviously they don't stand behind their products and the warranty against the windshield getting any rock chips would likely never be supported... as they don't even support their product properly.  I'd stay clear of Bray Windshields.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2017 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bray-group-international/elk-grove-california-95624/bray-group-international-company-doesnt-support-their-products-or-customers-elk-grove-ca-1368092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bray Group International