Complaint Review: Brea Mall - Simon Property Group

• Brea Mall - Simon Property Group
    1065 Brea Mall
    Brea, California
    United States of America

Simon Property Group Simon Mall Can stop cars from being stolen Brea, California

*General Comment: My Tahoe was stolen at a Simon Mall

My Yukon was stolen in broad daylight in the middle of the afternoon and the lazy security did nothing to stop it. They have hundreds of cameras, they have the theft on film and yet did nothing to stop it. The police say they never catch anyone and their cameras are pieces of junk.

Please explain to me why you keep a bunch of useless cameras and such horrible security? Where is all the security? I go inside the mall and I see one guard. I go outside and see none! The person running that mall should be embarassed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2011 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/brea-mall-simon-property-group/brea-california-92821/simon-property-group-simon-mall-can-stop-cars-from-being-stolen-brea-california-787259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

My Tahoe was stolen at a Simon Mall

AUTHOR: Danise - (United States of America)

Hello,

I know the feeling, my Tahoe was taken from me in LVS NV Premium Outlet Mall South,( A Simon Mall)

My Tahoe was taken in Broad daylight in a handicap parking!!! Since we were on vacation everything from my children's medications, car seats, double stroller, all my cameras and video equipments and soo much more was taken... I want to sue the Simon Co.. Any ideas??

Sorry it happened to you too.