Report: #197020

• Brightbuilders
    brightwebsite.com
    1510 N Technology Way, Utah

Brightbuilders scams and ripoffs consumers Orem Utah

Received a call from a very slick salesman from Brightbuilders in Orem, Utah. They promised to offer expert advice to help setup a very profitable online business. What a total scam this turned out to be! They offered 7 "coaching" sessions and inside advice. The coaching, while very expensive at $7,000 dollars, turned out to be little more than reading a book, scripts that they expected you to memorize and worthless lessons.

I was told that I would not have to work in a 9-5 job and would recover my $7,000 in a few months. The trick was that I should find a nitch to sell on the Internet. I found my nitch and started selling. I have yet to net any profit and my coach has disappeared. Their customer service told me to put more pictures on my site. Anyone could tell me that! Then I get a call from a company that works with them to try and get more money from me!
I am not satisfied with their service and promises. They ripped my off and I don't wany anyone to go through what I went through. It was a nightmare.

James
Rio Rancho, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2006 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/brightbuilders/1510-n-technology-way-utah-84097/brightbuilders-scams-and-ripoffs-consumers-orem-utah-197020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content