Complaint Review: BRITISH RANDOM LOTTO - Brenda Johnson - Robert Menoon - Melanie Campbell

• Submitted: Thu, October 12, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, October 12, 2006
  • Reported By: Selden New York
  • BRITISH RANDOM LOTTO - Brenda Johnson - Robert Menoon - Melanie Campbell
    30 Liberty Ave. Suite 224
    Barrie, Ontario

BRITISH RANDOM LOTTO - Brenda Johnson - Robert Menoon - Melanie Campbell ripoff scam congame heartless conartists lotto liars check fraud Barrie Ontario

I received my letter from the BRITISH RANDOM LOTTO on September 24th. I looked on the internet to see if it was real and I obviously did not see this site or else I would have known. Although most people are receiving these right about now. N E how--

A man named Robert Menoon called me after I had posted my boards to see if this was fraudlulent and assured me that this LOTTO was for real and even went so far as to tell me he wanted me to do a commercial to PROVE it was the real deal!!(sometime in NOvember)

After being TOTALLY conned by this man and receiving no response to my posts-- I deposited the check. BIG MISTAKE--2 days later a Mariemagayla saved me atleast 3,000.00 dollars by answering my email and telling me the same thing had just been done to her!!

We have got to get the word out and catch these heartless villians!! If I would have sent them the money they sent me to cash--I would have been out that 1,400.00 PLUS had to pay Pt. Huron back their 1,577.00!!
I TRULY HOPE WORD GETS OUT B-4 too many people get real hurt!!

Mary
Selden, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2006 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/british-random-lotto-brenda-johnson-robert-menoon-melanie-campbell/barrie-ontario/british-random-lotto-brenda-johnson-robert-menoon-melanie-campbell-ripoff-scam-conga-215448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content