Complaint Review: Broker Price Opinion

• Broker Price Opinion
    Turnpike Dr, Suite 300
    westminister, Colorado
    USA

Broker Price Opinion THEY WILL NOT PAY AGENTS FOR THE BPO THEY REQUEST westminister Colorado

*Consumer Comment: File a Complaint

*Consumer Comment: Brokerpriceopinion

After doing several BPO's for this company, I stopped. I finally figured out that I am not going to get paid. After calling calling many time and getting the run around I realised this is a SCAM. Real Estate Agents don't waste your time on this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/broker-price-opinion/westminister-colorado-80031/broker-price-opinion-they-will-not-pay-agents-for-the-bpo-they-request-westminister-color-1085166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

File a Complaint

AUTHOR: Tanzy - (USA)

Please file a complaint against Broker Price Opinion, Inc with the Colorado Attorney General at , coloradoattorneygeneral.gov/complaint.  I am trying to build a case against them to stop them from taking advantage of us real estate agents. Thanks for your support!

Brokerpriceopinion

AUTHOR: Zack - ()

I also have done numerous BPO's for this company & have never been paid I signed up on 12-21-12 & as of today they owe me $2500 I have not seen any of this. I spoken to Sarah Sandoval by phone who said on 11-21-13 that my scheduled payment that was on 10-25-13 was pushed ack to an unknown date& that it may not be til next year until I get paid.

I then sent an email to everyone I could find in the company such as Walt Coats(Owner), Michael Poole, Chris Mclain, Ashley Martin(Sarah's Boss) & several others. I did finally get an email from Ashley saying I was getting paid but it did not give a date or amoiunt that was going to be paid. I'm still waiting been trying to get paid for months now.