Complaint Review: Budget Car Rental

• Budget Car Rental
    1 Arrivals Rd
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    USA

Budget Car Rental Over charged when exchanged the car at Philadelphia airport and the Manager named Aric was too rude and don't know how to deal with customer he first changed the rate on the rental contract then added additional fuel charges on the bill. I am very disappointed with this PA airport location. Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I picked up a rental car from Budget Car Rental Norfolk airport, VA location and heading to NJ, I saw check engine sign when I was close to Philadelphia. I decided to exchange the vehicle from the nearest location which is Philadelphia airport Budget. The manager at that location didn't give me a chance to explain why I am here and he went straight to his computer and closed my contract and gave me the printed paper and said you are done and can go I closed your contract.

I was shocked and asked him who told you to close this contract I am here to exchange the vehicle and told him you didn't listen to me at first time. Now he got upset and said I can't do anything its closed then I insist and told him that I am heading to NJ and I need a car. but he was completely upset and started bad attitude and finally said I can't help you I said if you can't give me any exchange then return the same car I had he said you can't take  that orignal car from this facility with check engine sign.

I dialed budget customer care number for support and they asked me to take the same car and look for different location for exchange. Aric manager at budget went to his personal room and did something and cambeack afet 30 minutes and said I can give you exchange and he gave me old car with some scrathces on the back bumper I asked him to take a notice of that.

I also asked him manytimes that why are you making this issue, as a manager you should resolve the issue I said you are making it issue right? he replied yes. Finally, I decided to leave with disappointment and ridiculous behavior of Aric N. I went to newark airport and exchanged the car as I saw this exchanged old car has blury wind screen and wiper blades making noise and defected when using it during rain.

At newark airport they exchanged the car without any issue and generated the rental contract with the correct price. when I returned the car I saw addition fuel charges $137.00 charged by Mr. Aric N manager at Budget Philadelphir airport  appeared on my bill.

Callled customer care again and explained the story. Their  customer care service is also worse they transfered to differnt people and department. Finally spoke to manager on duty Mr. Colon and he promised to revise the rental contract but next day I saw the final bill on my credit card was $178.00 instead of $41.63.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2017 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/budget-car-rental/philadelphia-pennsylvania-19153/budget-car-rental-over-charged-when-exchanged-the-car-at-philadelphia-airport-and-the-man-1407001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content