Complaint Review: Budget Rental Cars

United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Budget Rental Cars Avis Budget Rental Cars I have been assualted and battered by Budget, one of their Manager's Daniel in Parkville, Maryland. Parkville, Maryland

*Consumer Comment: So..

On 2/8 I rented a truck for the blizzard of 2010.  Within 14 hours my vehicle was stolen and recovered by the police.  2/9 I went into the Parville, MD office and completed the report stating the info of where the car is and my insurance claim number.  Three weeks later a rude Daniel, Manager stated he didnt know where a 1545.93 charge came on my credit card.  He said they didn't do it and came up with excuses what the chargwe could be.  Corporate told me he did do it and they charged for a rental from 2/8 to 2/24 even though they knew where to get the car on 2/9 and it was removed from the fleet.  My credit card company even got the run around.  Daniel was rude and smart and didnt care about the charges.

My insurance company was also upset because they are covering the entire lost and Budget knows that because a Ms. Schanay Reed from Budget contacted my claim adjuster on 2/9/10 as well.  Luckily I got a temporary reversal of the charges and I cancelled my credit card so they could not do any new charges.  I have yet to be told what the charges were for and I have since changed my bank account after 16 years just so they can not have access to any of my money.

According to my insurance company they are double dipping and cannot charge me for a rental they had access to within a 24 hour period from the beginning of the rental period.  Other than that I have called corporate and customer service and kept getting the run around.  So myself my bank and my insurance claim adjuster are all spreading the word never to use Budget again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2010 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/budget-rental-cars/parkville-maryland-/budget-rental-cars-avis-budget-rental-cars-i-have-been-assualted-and-battered-by-budget-o-577997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

So..

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Where is the Assult and Battery?