Complaint Review: Bullock Estate & Diamond Brokers

• Reported By: Harrison Township Michigan
  • Bullock Estate & Diamond Brokers
    5901 Westheimer Rd. Suite 7
    Houston, Texas

Bullock Estate & Diamond Brokers Fraudulent Company - Sell your watch for a bounced check Houston Texas

*Author of original report: **Update**

I contacted bullock to sell an old watch. They offered a price range that they would pay for the watch and would make a final offer upon them receiving and examining the watch. I sent the watch to their facility in Texas (they did pay for the shipping) and within a couple days I received a phone call for a final offer for my watch.

I accepted their offer and they sent a check to me via overnight mail. I deposited the check and came to find out my bank returned the check, due to insufficient funds, and also charged me a $10 fee for the deposit return. I have since emailed and left a phone message and have not been able to get in touch with anyone or receive a response to any of my contacts.

I'm very disappointed and frustrated because I thought it to be a reputable company.

Melissa
Harrison Township, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2009 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bullock-estate-diamond-brokers/houston-texas/bullock-estate-diamond-brokers-fraudulent-company-sell-your-watch-for-a-bounced-check-466986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

**Update**

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

I called again today and finally got in touch with the gentleman who originally assisted me with the transaction. Apparently everyone was out of the office attending a jewelry conference. He passed my information to the department that handles the banking and will try to get a cashier's check out to me as soon as possible, including my $10.00 fee from my bank. I will update if and when I actually receive the check.