• Report: #203841

• Submitted: Mon, July 31, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 31, 2006

• Reported By:Noblesville Indiana
Burnfat2, hoodia66, leanlife
PO Box 125 Draper, Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Burnfat2, hoodia66, leanlife ripoff Salt Lake City Utah

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

On 2/28/06 I authorized a payment for $1.99 for a trial from lean life. On 3/14 I received another unauthorized payment on my credit card for $97.41. There was no phone number or contact information on my bill. When I called leanlife and asked they told me I just hadn't received the product yet. I told them it didn't work and I didn't want it. She told me I had already authorized it with the order, but she would stop further shipments. I have tried to call back since then and the line is always busy.

Jennifer
Noblesville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2006 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/burnfat2-hoodia66-leanlife/salt-lake-city-utah-84020/burnfat2-hoodia66-leanlife-ripoff-salt-lake-city-utah-203841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Burnfat2, hoodia66, leanlife