Complaint Review: BusinessMax.com, Vista Print

• Reported By: Everett Massachusetts
  • BusinessMax.com, Vista Print
    businessmax.com
    Nationwide

BusinessMax.com, Vista Print Vista Print sold my credit card information to Business Max and businessmax.com charged me $14.95 a month without my consent! Omaha Nebraska Nationwide

Today 4/22/09 realized that BUSINESS MAX.com with the phone number 1-888-584-2217 and supposedly located in Nebraska has charged my account with $14.95 for a membership that I never asked for. Supposedly while I was ordering some business cards from VISTA PRINT I clicked on a banner and that authorized them to charge my credit card with that money.

When I called Businessmax.com I talked to Cristina #5766 who explained to me that I must have received an email confirming my membership. I look into every email that I received since that date and couldn't find any email with that kind of information.

Obviously these people are so used to do this because when I called they where so rude and cold and when I asked for a manager or someone responsible for the company she stated that the information she (Cristina #5766) gave me was all she could give me. Is there any way to stop this people? This should be a crime!

People PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM VISTA PRINT and BUSINESS MAX!!!

Ja
Everett, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2009 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/businessmaxcom-vista-print/nationwide/businessmaxcom-vista-print-vista-print-sold-my-credit-card-information-to-business-max-445866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content