Complaint Review: Buy.com Twx 800-205-9198

• Reported By: pittsburgh Pennsylvania
  • Buy.com Twx 800-205-9198
    85 Enterprise Suite 100
    Aliso Viejo, California

Buy.com TWX TWX*45H50P*INFI took my debit card information and fraudulently charged my card $29.00 for magazine subscriptions. Aliso Viejo California

A co-worker suggested I buy an MP3 plater from Buy.com. The price was good so I used my debit card, which I do not normally do. A month later they turned my infomation over to Magazine Service Center and stole $29.00 fraudulently. I called (949) 389-2000, having to find this number on the internet because they do not publish on their website.

Spoke to Alyssa who was used to this complaint,he said buy.com will do nothing until the bank fraud paperwork is received from my bank. My bank explained the process prior to me calling BUY.com. She provided her supervisors name of Karen Carcano who didnt take my call. These people seemed very rehearsed in dealing with this type of complaint and know that most people will just give up. I will never give up until my money is returned.

I would not recommend anyone use this online business because their business practices are shady at best. There is no accountability and no customer service. BUY.COM is a fraud.

Jose a
pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2008 04:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/buycom-twx-800-205-9198/aliso-viejo-california-92656/buycom-twx-twx45h50pinfi-took-my-debit-card-information-and-fraudulently-charged-my-car-406569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content