Complaint Review: Buyers Reward

• Web:
  • Category: Internet

BUYERS REWARD CHECKING ACCOUNT FRAUD

*0: Buyers Reward

I signed up for this free service. I called before the 30 days required to cancel for no charge. The sales rep. stated no charges will be charged to my account.

Two weeks later, a $79 charge hit my checking and since I am on a budget and was not aware that the charge was going to go throug, I was hit with a $29 overdraft fee. I called and they verified their error but I cannot get my credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/buyers-reward/nationwide/buyers-reward-checking-account-fraud-4282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 0

Buyers Reward

AUTHOR: - ()

P.S.) After 6 calls and 6 promises to expedite the credit. Still no luck.